Monday, August 28, 2017

RHODA BERBEY'S BIRTHDAY GREETINGS 8-24-17

I've been buried with work while fighting some cough and colds so this is a tad late, Tito Antonio Joaquin. I want to greet the fine man whose emails I read first and foremost each day. Thank you for your wisdom, your wit, your humor, your insatiable quest for knowledge, your interesting stories, your beautiful voice, and your incandescent spirit. You are a remarkable man -- a Renaissance man.
Thank you for being my dad's beloved male buddy (and partner in crime ;)) during this last years. You added much depth and meaning to his life. The power of a meaningful friendship can never be underestimated. Remember --- we're not quite ready for you to "graduate". Keep failing and let dad monopolize his post-grad glory up there. Keep connecting, keep emailing, keep writing, keep reading, stay curious. Keep sending those quotes -- they're an energy source for many. I don't know where you find them, but you seem to have an endless supply of the best adages -- many of which I could truly imagine to have come from you directly.
Happy Birthday to my erudite Tito Tony! Stay sharp and healthy!

No comments: