Thursday, June 15, 2017

A loving tribute to her father, by Cristina, our second child

Dear Dad,

I do not need to wait for Sunday to express my wishes for you on Father's Day......

From the time I was born until this present time, I have always had positive thoughts of you.  I know you are not perfect but to me you can do no wrong.  That's because you generously gave your all in providing for the family when we were growing up. You were always loving and was never afraid to show your affection.  You were always hardworking too, at one point I remember you had three jobs just to make ends meet. So you see, in my eyes you are "almost" perfect.  Not every child has been blessed with a Dad like you.  I was always, and still am, very proud of you Dad.

So on this coming Father's Day, know that you deserve all the best wishes that are heading you way.  You are one of a kind and I am so blessed to have you as my Dad.

Smile! You are warmly thought of always - love you Daddy-O!

Hugs hugs hugs 😊
Cristina

No comments: