Monday, June 12, 2017

Rhoda is our niece, daughter of Zenaida M. Evans.

Dear Tito Tony,

I'm sorry to hear that Tita Chita's absence is bringing you discomfort.  I commend you for giving her the space to travel and to do what she loves.  It is very brave and selfless of you to do that.

I wake up every morning looking forward to your email.  I am uncertain where you find all the wise words that you share with us and I want to let you know that they make a difference -- in my life anyway.  I will be looking back at your emails for many years and may decide to send the same to my kids in the future.

You are a remarkable man and you continue to touch many with your words and sentiments.

Hang in there, Tito Tony.  Glad that you can see Tita Chita's adventures in Facebook.  

Hugs,
Rhoda

No comments: